Kisses

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Devil Is A Hater

I guess if I’m going to blog, I might as well jump in feet first into the deep end, right? And Those Who Know Me Know I’ve never been afraid to make a few waves!


I posed a question to my Facebook friends yesterday,
“Do You Believe in the Devil?”
Most everyone said, yes, they do believe in the Devil. Some reasoned that you cannot believe in God if you don’t believe in the devil. I find this to be amazingly deciduous!

Why is someone’s greatness contingent upon someone else’s evilness? Why must God have some Joker-esque arch nemesis as a barometer for his glorious power?

That thought process reminds me of those who say,
“If You Don’t Have Haters, You’re Not Doing Something Right!” 
Hmmm....so, you have to have a slew of mutha fuckas that HATE you in order for you do be successful in life? I think if you have a lot of haters, you might actually SUCK!

I think everyone should like you! Well, at least I think everyone should like ME. Actually, that is one of my mottos,
“If You Don’t Like ME, Something is Wrong With YOU!” 
And it wouldn’t be because you’re a Hater. I like to think of you as a Bad Note-Taker. I pretty much tell you all the things I have and how I got them. Just take better NOTES and you can be likable like Me too!

Just like the Devil, I think people should just stop using Haters as an excuse to be shitty. If you are feeling negativity around you, stop, look, and pay attention! Ask yourself, “What am I doing that may be shading my shine?”  Is the Devil on your shoulders? Nah, it’s just yo ass not acting right!


I don’t believe in Haters. I don’t believe in the Devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment