Kisses

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm Rich, Bitch!

I guess since everyone else is talking about the most famous 5-day-old, Blue Ivy Carter, I’ll talk about her too!

Those Who Know Me Know, I used to despise Beyonce! And this was simply because I was obsessed with Jay-Z and she took my “husband-in-my-head”! But in all honesty, the birth of B.I.C. has totally converted my Hater ways. Therefore I know, this child is no illuminati baby, but an angel sent from the heavens above!

With all the nasty rumors surrounding this child’s birth, like the
unsubstantiated claims they kept other parents from seeing their children in the NICU, the one that bothers me the most is how they “wasted money” tearing down 6-8 standard rooms and converting them into 2 luxury birthing suits.


The room isn't even all that fancy! You know if it was Mariah there'd be rhinstones and shit all over the place!



One comment on People.com read,
“...when I think of being disabled, losing my home shortly, being unable to work, and unable to help my son with college, it makes me heart sick that $1.3 million was paid for this room. Your money could be spent in a way that blesses thousands of other people, and humbles you and your husband instead…”
And to this I say BITCH it ain’t their fault you’re broke! (Ooo! I probably should be calling disabled people bitches, huh? The Devil made me do it. Don’t mind me.)

Here you have two of the most hardest working entertainers in the world and you mean to tell me with all that money they WORKED for and EARNED Beyonce should be up in the regular Medicare suit, sharing a room with some stranger? Having to fight to close her raggedy curtain in attempts to give herself some privacy to breastfeed her newborn or have the nurse check her sanitary napkin? GTFOH!

People amaze me sometimes. Why does someone need to suffer as you do to be empathetic with your life’s circumstances? Since when is it a crime to use your own money to do...whatever the hell you want to with it!? It’s none of your business!

Plus this couple has given more money to charity in their lifetime than us normal folk will probably ever earn in ours. Hell, now even the hospital has 2 executive suits they can rent out and earn themselves more revenue!

The great almighty Oprah Winfrey summed up my sentiments exactly with this statement she made in an interview-
‘I was coming back from Africa on one of my trips," she said. "I had taken one of my wealthy friends with me. She said, 'Don't you just feel guilty? Don't you just feel terrible?' I said, 'No, I don't. I do not know how me being destitute is going to help them.'

No comments:

Post a Comment